Wang named advisor, China business support added, www.PAG-China.com launched

NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2011 – Precise Advisory Group has once again expanded its expertise and resources by naming Elle Yuan Wang as an advisor to the organization.  As an advisor, Wang will support Precise Advisory Group principals – Kevin Carty, Jill Pilgrim and Charles White – on various organization-building and client-related projects.  In particular,.. read more →

Entrepreneurship in a recessionary environment

Don’t just sit there crying about your lost job; start a business! The recent recession appears to have affected a large segment of the U.S. population.  However, if 10 percent of us aren’t employed, that leaves the other 90 percent to buy your new product or service.  Despite this “economic downturn” in which “everybody” is.. read more →

Registration open for Women’s Business and Entrepreneur Clinic in New York City

NEW YORK, Jan. 6, 2011 — Registration is now open for the upcoming Women’s Business and Entrepreneur Clinic, the first in a quarterly series of events created to help women business owners and entrepreneurs plan and prepare for their personal and business success.  The introductory session will be held on Jan. 19 from 6-8 p.m… read more →